Access to Information
ou can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have provided the information or created an account on the Website.
What information can we collect from you?
By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and, where required, consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy. We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Website like:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Payment details, Credit card or Debit card details or Bank Account details
- Personal information received from social sites through which you have registered to the website.
- Other information as per our registration process.
How can we use your information?
We will not use your personal and financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We will keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. We will only use your information where it is necessary and will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. Wherever it is possible, we will indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional.
How is your information treated with third party users?
‘‘cookie’’ is a small piece of information stored by a web-server on a web browser so that it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Cookie technology will only be used to track non-personal information such as IP address, type of browser, operating system, and domain names to improve our site. Any personal information is not extracted in this process. When you place orders it is through a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. This makes it unreadable as it travels across the Internet.
We have your permission
- To deliver products or services you've requested
- To help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person.
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
Confidentiality of Information
Your email id's are not sold, rented, bartered, leased, loan or hired to the third parties. We will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. Transactions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Representation & Warranty
You are hereby represent and warrant to the Website that:
- All information derived or provided by you are true and correct.
- All information given do not belong to any third party unless authorised by such party.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Website and the Officials, Agent any Third Party who relied or acted on the information provided by you which is breach of this policy. Further the website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by you.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
All comments, queries and request relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.